At Seaview Primary School, we are committed to striving for excellence as we work together to deliver the highest quality education for our community.
The ethos of at Seaview Primary School is for all children to Do MORE, Know MORE, and Be MORE.
Our School Aims:
- To make school enjoyable for our children through a creative, varied, high-quality and challenging curriculum, thus motivating our children to achieve high standards of work and behaviour.
- To ensure that our children achieve their potential academically, physically, artistically, creatively, socially and emotionally.
- To develop within our children a positive self image and a sense of responsibility for their own behaviour, which is reflected in their respect for others.
- To prepare our children to take a full and active part in society as responsible citizens, who accept and engage with fundamental British values.
- To broaden our children’s horizons, in order to raise their aspirations.
- To provide a caring, purposeful, safe and inclusive learning environment.
- To ensure that all staff are valued as committed and highly skilled professionals within a reflective and ever developing team.
- To promote positive images of our school, developing and building on existing links between the school, parents, governors and the local and wider communities.